Active adventures in Argentina sound amazing but when you really think about where they're taking you, they become nothing less than mind-blowing. This 10-day journey through some of the greatest landscapes in Argentina will remind you that you're somewhere exceptional! Start with a wine cycle tour of Mendoza before heading on toward Aconcagua for a full-day trek to its scenic base. Later in Bariloche, go whitewater rafting for an exhilarating way to wrap up a thrilling week away from the everyday.
Nov 5, 2020 (Thursday) - Buenos Aires
Nov 6, 2020 (Friday) - Buenos Aires/Mendoza
Nov 7, 2020 (Saturday) - Mendoza
Nov 8, 2020 (Sunday) - Mendoza
Nov 9, 2020 (Monday) - San Carlos de Bariloche
Nov 10, 2020 (Tuesday) - San Carlos de Bariloche
Nov 11, 2020 (Wednesday) - San Carlos de Bariloche
Nov 12, 2020 (Thursday) - Bariloche/Buenos Aires
Nov 13, 2020 (Friday) - Buenos Aires
Nov 14, 2020 - (Saturday) - Buenos Aires - Departure Day
Ready to Book?
- 3 nights hotel in Buenos Aires
- 2 nights hotel in Mendoza
- 3 nights hotel in Bariloche
- Full day hike to Aconcagua first camp, including Aconcagua National Park permit
- Mendoza Cycling Wine Tour
- Full day rafting excursion
- Buenos Aires City Tour
- Tango show
- 9 breakfasts
- Lunch - Included during the Aconcagua hike
- Lunch - Asado Patagonico, included during the rafting excursion
- Dinner - included at the tango show
- All transportation to and from included activities in a private vehicle
- Overnight bus from Mendoza to Bariloche
- Flight from Buenos Aires to Mendoza
- Flight from Bariloche to Buenos Aires
- Rene from Grand Explorations Travel will escort the group
- Private Argentina tour guide for the duration of the trip
- Local expert guides where appropriate
- International Flights to Buenos Aires
- Any meals and drinks not listed under Inclusions
- Any activities not listed under Inclusions
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel Insurance (Can be purchased here from Travel Guard. Travelers are required a sum of $200,000 for both emergency evacuation and repatriation.
- This is an active trip. There will be a high-altitude hike and some strenuous activities.
- While it is our intention to adhere to the route described below, there is a certain amount of flexibility built into the itinerary and on occasion it may be necessary, or desirable to make alterations. The itinerary is brief, as we never know exactly where our journey will take us. Due to this style of travel and the regions we visit, travel can be unpredictable.