Discover the perfect balance of beautiful sights and rejuvenating activities in Colombia. Start your trip in Cartagena with an optional yoga session and enjoy a street food tour. Spend a day by the crystal clear waters on the Rosario Islands before you head to a resort outside of Tayrona National Park. There you’ll experience a hike and a healing visit to a sacred pools of Aluna Springs. You also have the option of daily yoga practices to reflect on your Colombian adventure with complete clarity.
March 21, 2020 (Saturday) - Cartagena
March 22 (Sunday) - Cartagena
March 23, 2020 (Monday) - Islas del Rosario
March 24, 2020 (Tuesday) - Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona
March 25, 2020 (Wednesday) - Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona
March 26 2020 (Thursday) - Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona
March 27, 2020 (Friday) - Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona/Cartagena
March 28, 2020 (Saturday) - Cartagena - Departure Day
Ready to Book?
- 4 nights hotel in Cartagena
- 3 nights hotel in Tayrona National Park
- Cartagena Street Food Tour
- Day trip to Islas del Rosario
- Tayrona National Park Hike
- Aluna Springs Excursion
- 4 yoga classes
- 7 breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 3 Dinners
- All transportation to and from included activities in a private vehicle
- Arrival transportation from the Cartagena airport to the joining hotel
- Departure transportation from the ending hotel to the Cartagena airport
- Private New Zealand tour guide for the duration of the trip
- Local expert guides where appropriate
- International Flights to Cartagena
- Any meals and drinks not listed under Inclusions
- Any activities not listed under Inclusions
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel Insurance (Can be purchased here from Travel Guard. Travelers are required a sum of $200,000 for both emergency evacuation and repatriation.
- While it is our intention to adhere to the route described below, there is a certain amount of flexibility built into the itinerary and on occasion it may be necessary, or desirable to make alterations. The itinerary is brief, as we never know exactly where our journey will take us. Due to this style of travel and the regions we visit, travel can be unpredictable.