Discover some of my favorite places in Italy. During this short trip, we'll visit the highlights in Rome, Florence, and Tuscany. We'll visit ancient wonders, walled hilltop cities, and city centers. A trip to Italy wouldn't be complete without enjoying it's food and wine, and we'll definitely do that here. There is a maximum of 10 people in this group, so you'll get to enjoy and appreciate Italy in a small, exclusive group!
May 2, 2020 (Saturday) - Rome
May 3 (Sunday) - Rome/Florence
May 4, 2020 (Monday) - Florence
May 5, 2020 (Tuesday) - Tuscany
May 6, 2020 (Wednesday) - Tuscany
Ma7 7, 2020 (Thursday) - Tuscany/Florence - Departure Day
Ready to Book?
- 1 night hotel in Rome
- 2 nights hotel in Florence
- 2 nights hotel in Tuscany
- Rome Walking Tour
- Tour of the Colosseum including the underground
- Florence Walking Tour
- Cooking Class in Florence
- Chianti Vineyard visit with tasting lunch
- Visit to San Gimignano
- Visit to Volterra
- Truffle Hunt
- 5 breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 1 Dinner
- All transportation to and from included activities in a private vehicle
- Arrival transportation from Rome Fiumicino airport to the joining hotel
- Departure transportation from the ending hotel to the Florence airport or train station
- Rene from Grand Explorations will be your host for the duration of the trip
- Local expert guides where appropriate
- International Flights to Italy
- Any meals and drinks not listed under Inclusions
- Any activities not listed under Inclusions
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel Insurance (Can be purchased here from Travel Guard. Travelers are required a sum of $200,000 for both emergency evacuation and repatriation.
- While it is our intention to adhere to the route described below, there is a certain amount of flexibility built into the itinerary and on occasion it may be necessary, or desirable to make alterations. The itinerary is brief, as we never know exactly where our journey will take us. Due to this style of travel and the regions we visit, travel can be unpredictable.